Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rent out your loo?



Hmm, I'm all for entrepreneurship, however, I'm not completely "sold" on this one. First off the logistics of finding a bathroom that's close enough to where you happen to be when the need arises seems challenging at best.
I don't think I'd be OK with the random "friend of a facebook friend" considering at least 10-20 percent of most people's "facebook friends" are people they don't really interact with often,  popping over to use my bathroom.
I do think that by the time you did your loo search, recieved confirmation and walked over there; wouldn't it had been easier to stand in line at Starbucks?
To see a short video clip and to read the full story click here:

http://lifehacker.com/5837900/rent-out-your-toilet-with-cloo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...